Sunday, July 4, 2010

51 things in my garden

(c) music-audionautix Jason Shaw www.youtube.com Thank you, Jason :) I don't know how to make this video without your music 51 memorable things found in my garden from spring till winter: birds, insects, people who adore them. (in order of appearance) 1. My dead tree .. I couldn't chop it so I made it as flower basket stands. 2. Flower baskets: Petunia, impatient flowers, Swiss cheese plant (no, you can't eat it) 3. cake & tea with my lovely neighbour. 4. Passion fruit vine tree shaped as no. 8(RIP) grew in the dead tree-- flower basket stand 5. super funny clown on Andrew's bday 6. our first plastic pool 7. slide 8. kitchen toys (we play every spring) 9. grandparents came from Canada once every 3 years 10. My mom & hydrangea in flower baskets 11. shy/ sensitive plant (mimosa hamanta) 12. edible mushroom grew under the chair--it ended up as our lunch. 13. Dahlia (from baby - full bloom- with Andrew) 14. Cherry tomatoes.. grown from seeds..nyum very sweet 15. Grasshopper with Charlie 16. Beautiful flowers for my entrance..yeah show off ..haha 17. Lemons: A basket of lemons and one of the fruits is huge (with Charlie) (it could be the biggest lemon ever in HK) 18. Lavender--lavendula very lovely scent. 19. butterfly - First time Julie touched it 20. My yellow roses 21. bird nest in my banyan tree 22. wild bird ( released back to its nature after it got better.) 23. Bird House ( I actually bought several of them) ..just in case that bird came back. It did and stayed in my ...

See Also : hp power cord Medical Thermometer screen filter privacy dog tick

No comments:

Post a Comment