Monday, November 1, 2010

R. Kelly ft. Tyrese, Robin Thicke & The Dream - Pregnant [COMPLETE FULL EXCLUSIVE]

Untitled in stores 1th December! Lyrics: Girl you make me wanna get you pregnant, Girl you make me wanna get you pregnant, Lay your body down and get you pregnant, Knock you up, pregnant, Knock you up, pregnant Now usually I leave the club with a girl who has a man, And take her to her hotel for just a one night stand, See Im a playa so I aint tryna take her on no dates, But much like my patrone man Im just tryna take it straight, Until I met this girl in the club with an unbelievable booty, Sweetest girl in the world to me and I mean it and on top of that shes a cutie, I aint seen nothing like her around here in a while, And if I had a girl shed be the one to bear my child, Telling myself Im a playa so I keep tryna shake it off, But I keep seeing this big old house with a picket fence and a dog, Never felt nothing like this, Shes more than a mistress enough bout to handle my business, Now put that girl in my kitchen, Girl you make me wanna get you pregnant, Thats what I told her, Girl you make me wanna get you pregnant, Lay your body down and get you pregnant, Knock you up, pregnant, Knock you up, pregnant All the pretty ladies please line up right next to me, How would you like to go on a little trip with your boy Tyrese, Raise your hand if you want me to fulfill your fantasy, I can have you co-starring and get in one of my new movies, Tell me what your name is, I can make you famous, We can pop champagne and get right down to sexing, Now I aint got nothing to do ...

My Links : Mitsubishi WD-60638 tool kit http://mandolinslicer.co.cc/

No comments:

Post a Comment