Friday, August 6, 2010

Giant Dog Runs On A Treadmill!!! (4.30.10)

Twitter - www.twitter.com I really enjoy watching daily vlogs from YouTube stars like CTFxC ( CharlesTrippy ), SHAYTARDS, LisaNova, KassemG, and iJustine; so I decided to do my own! I make a video everyday. If you like this one be sure to check out all the rest, and subscribe for future videos. I like to think that I am an up and coming awesome daily vlogger! We went and bought an ipad today! it was fun, because we didnt wait in line for the 3g! the line was too long and we wouldnt have gotten the size that adam wanted. then we went to my partents house and helped them move a treadmill inside. we let briggs give the old treadmill a try! then we all went out to dinner for a few beers and some chicken wings! then jenn decided she was a mime! it was a fun night!

Related : Pizza Stone Whitney Designs car dvd portable dvd

No comments:

Post a Comment