Monday, August 23, 2010

Not so Perfect 16

hey ok so the thing is that im starting back at school tomorrow and its gonna be crazy im also starting back with dancing and singing so im not gonna have alot of time i'll try my best to post when i get a chance but im sorry if there is a break between chapters :) --------------------------------------------------------- The following night I waited till everyone was going to bed. It was 11pm and they were all tired but the party was just beginning. I changed into a party dress and threw a hoodie on over the top. It was Nicks hoodie so it was too big for me and went down to my knees, covering my dress. Holding my heals in my hand I tiptoed out of the house. "Where are you going?" I jumped and turned around and saw Nick sitting on the counter. I hid my heals behind my back. "Im going for a run" I said "At this time? with bare feet?" he said coming towards me I backed to wards the door but he stopped me. He softly grabbed my arm and pulled it, revealing the huge high heals in my hand. "Your going to a party arent you?" he said softly "Ok yes I am, but dont worry an old friend is going to be there" I said I kissed him quickly and walked out the door. Nick POV what the hell was Kim thinking, just going to another party when we all agreed that we wouldnt go to anymore. I went back to bed and I turned off my light and closed my eyes. I was woken up by a loud buzzing in my ear. I groaned and with out moving my body I lifted my hand and searched for the phone. It was 3am Once I ...

Tags : Fire Gas Pit frameless shower door casecrown ultra rat zapper

No comments:

Post a Comment